Yes Fall arrived here this morning 55F, a nice light breeze all day, my pool has dropped to 71F - but I still plan on a few drunken cannonballs...
very nice choice
yeah...but you went back up to Michigan - not the PITA that a permanent "H" can be ;)
You can't beat a forum like this with folks willing to give up their hard worked, long awaited efforts of seasoning wood, for neighbors in need....
You only become a damm Yank after you move down here and stay....like me:D a saying about hemorrhoids comes to mind...
I didn't need to state anything about crazy people from Michigan...That's a given:rofl: :lol:
We're going to have to re-name this site the OHIO firewood hoarders club. I knew there were a few crazy people from the state...now I'm really...
I suppose if you beat the chicken out flat enough, don't know that I'd try to roll it with raw chicken even really thin. Possibly a shredded...
yeah process 10mins in water bath
Pepperoni Roll - I bring them to every football party, they get devoured and everyone wants me to come back - don't know why Take less than 30mins...
Great minds think alike:drool: [ATTACH]
Put up some whole jalapenos and some diced banana peppers:banana:. There were two banana peppers almost 10" long. 6cups vinegar to 2 cups water...
Sounds like a good blend. We had our first real taste of fall last night - Chili soon to follow. Mine has more like 70% meat 30% veggies - GF...
looks to be chestnut oak from here, plenty of very large ones on my property lines.
Nice place to make a mess and no grass to worry about killing. Your new friend is keeping an eye on the wood piles for you....chipmunks and mice...
You're learning, that's a good thing.:yes: If you plan on dropping some trees invest in some felling wedges, and check out some youtube videos on...
For a top handle saw that will spend most of its life on the ground and not see any serious work other than limbing some dropped trees, doesn't...
Did you find out if that cooker is really worth the big money you were led to believe? Glad it is cooking and not in some collector's private...
You guys don't strike match sticks off fence posts? Not sure how many Ohio blue tips I've been through or number of rounds, it can be done - not...
Moist chicken falling apart is always a gooder thing:yes: I'm letting the GF cook this week, not much light left getting home after 6. I did have...