Coming along very nicely Brandon Scott :binoculars: :yes:
Well, I got some work done today :thumbs: Cleaned up nearly all the ash, and hitched the splitter, then decided to get some more. :dex: I have...
Great weather today, was 61°F when I got my butt in gear, and only 66°F now. :dancer::rootintootin::banana: Chazsbetterhalf is all.. :shiver:...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
61°F currently. :dex::dancer: Edit: And overcast.
So am I :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
X2 ^^ Hope all goes well. Good (late) morning everyone. Kinda sluggish getting a move on today. :emb: It's been one of those weeks, with some...
Thanks for sharing the pics MikeInMa :yes: To all our service personnel, past and present. :salute:
Tire pressure is below 10 psi, not sure exactly what it is, as my tire gauge only goes down to 10 psi. :whistle:
ARS - Argentine Peso. The Argentine Peso is the currency of Argentina. 1 Argentine Peso equals 0.018 United States Dollar From Google.
Very good looking bins Pete :cheers:
Best of luck with the new career Beetle-Kill :yes:
Congrats Stoveburner38 :thumbs:
Welcome aboard rfogg :handshake: Is there much/any ash up your way? It dries pretty quickly, and if split small and stacked near the he stove,...
B pos. And I'm about as un-tanned as I can be. Not sure on Chazsbetterhalf myself, B neg I think. But they go after me before her. :picard:...
Mosquito's love my blood type, but over all the years, I've only had one tick crawling, none biting.. So far. X2 ^^^
Not good. :confused: A heck of a reminder.
That's so nice, I'll like that twice. :thumbs:
Chazsbetterhalf dislikes it when I drop it below 72°F :doh: Bedroom I prefer in the low 60's. Until my electric bill is paid by others, they can...