Looking nice. :thumbs:
X2 ^^
X2^^^ Amen to that. :dex:
I have to assume you mean the splitter. :whistle: I am in Dennis's camp when it comes to vertical vs horizontal, I may spend 2 hrs a day...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: So true. :yes:
Put some on some cheesecake. :drool::drool::drool:
Not a fan of the MRI machine myself. I'm not highly claustrophobic, but more than enough to be a hindrance. :doh: I've been under vehicles doing...
Well, it'll have to wait for a few more tankful's of gas, then it'll be "free" through bonus points. :rofl: :lol: They aren't coming off the...
X2
A busy day for sure, but the temps were great. :dex: So, when does school start in your area? It's just after Labor Day here.
Perhaps strawberries, at first glance on my phone I thought it was red bell peppers. :emb:
Glad you're on the mend Woodwhore :yes:
Whatcha doing with the peppers SKEETER McCLUSKEY ??
Think I'll leave this one alone. :zip: Those penguin's can get mean. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Hope it tastes as good as it looks. :binoculars: :drool:
It's been a great day here. :thumbs: Loving the cooler weather.
I don't have a lot of large/massive trees in our woodlot, most would likely fall in the 10-15" range, with many exceptions of course. That said,...
Nice!! :yes: Kinda stinks that the length varies, but, your stove won't mind. :fire:
Afraid I am of no help to ya Biddleman :confused: But, I don't think it's maple. :zip:
What's up today (bullchiting) thread.