Wow, till today I never knew this thread existed. :eek: Glad it's resurrected. :yes: Let's see.. Popcorn :popcorn: Beer...
Sorry to hear that ironpony :confused: Hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery. :)
Great pics everyone :binoculars: :thumbs::thumbs:
Thnx. Well, in my experience, ducks seldom stay in a row. :rofl: :lol: And @ 50, I'd say it's about time I got to this point. :) Would've...
"Accu"weather forecast for the rest of the month.. [ATTACH] Nope, no fires according to that chart. :whistle: The 28th n 29th look like great...
Man, I need my sunglasses. :bug: :yes:
I've heard that as well, and the seller may budge on price, but I'm working on having the credit cards and our truck paid off @ the end of the...
Kinda was interested in this one on FB marketplace.. well, that didn't work. :picard: Dump trailer for $4500 [ATTACH] Says it's a 14,000 lb...
Welcome back My IS heats my home :yes: Been away a short time as well after I busted up my old phone. :doh: Im sure the site will be seeing more...
You're quite welcome. :cheers:
Nice coop, and congrats on the wood score. :thumbs:
Better deal here.. Torx Screwdriver Set,TECKMAN 10 in 1 Magnetic Torx Security Screwdrivers with T6 T8 T9 T10 T15 T20 T25 T27 T30 T40 Long Bit...
The best benefit of the screwdriver set is that you dont have to worry about the bits coming out of the holder, but run a bit more. TORX...
https://www.walmart.com/ip/16-Piece-Star-Bit-Set/124347551?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228068191529&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=17368...
Yep Torx bits, and a common set shouldn't be expensive at all, and likely cheaper than purchasing individual ones.
Hey everyone, got myself a new phone this week. :dancer::emptywallet: Chose an LG Stylo 5, as it can take a micro sd card for added storage....
Much belated congratulations to you two. :thumbs::thumbs:
Same here. Got the new phone on Wednesday, had my roofer buddy up for a few smoothies, so didnt get it activated till late, and been restoring...
Awesome story. :yes:
Wow lots to catch up on around here. :bug: Been some changes & such here as well. As Chazsbetterhalf mentioned, we're gonna be able to get our...