Umm.. Lemme see. :sherlock: Nope. :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Hmmmm..I could hear it fine. But I think the lady on the right was off pitch. :eek: :emb:
We currently have a 4 cam system. 3 external cams and one internal cam. I've often thought of upgrading and expanding coverage as my external...
Sounds familiar :BrianK: Must be one of the things in the wives codebook that we aren't allowed to read. :rofl: :lol:
Ironically, that is the reason I purchased the Droid. Shoulda known it was a slippery slope. :whistle:
I believe you did the right thing for Peaches. :) In a week or two hopefully the adopter will keep you updated on her transition, but I think...
I've often wondered about that. I've clicked the thumbnail option, but they always seemed no different than full image. So I just click on full...
:rofl: :lol: Eh, spent $50 for it around 18 months ago. I'd say I got my money's worth out of it. :)
Amazingly, it actually still works, but you can't close apps so I'd have to power it off then back on. :rofl: :lol: That got old quickly. :hair:
The Droid.. :confused: [ATTACH]
There will be NO glass shards. :eek::hair: Yep 6.2, but a fair bit bigger than the Droid Maxx I was using. :) clemsonfor it's definitely no...
Unless the commenter is using solar, wind, or hydro to electrically heat his house, then he is also contributing to CO2 emissions. As well as...
Great work this summer jrider :tip:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: BTDT :picard:
MikeInMa if I was you, I'd find whoever did that rotten stuff to your coffee cup and give them a piece of my mind. (a very small piece, can't...
We have an IS as do others here, and I certainly cannot top the post from BDF :yes: That said.. You are close enough to pick up an IS, which...
Good morning everyone :coffee: I'm certainly glad to be able to be here with the FHC family again Midwinter :handshake: I purchased a very good...
wildwest I hope the rehoming went well. It's not easy to give up a pet, we had to do the same with the beagle that my dad had prior to his...
Well, I have absolutely zero room to talk, Chazsbetterhalf still asks me when I'll finally get my woodshop in order. :whistle::emb: I also have...
Welcome aboard danielhorton83 :cheers: Dennis AKA Backwoods Savage may have thought that your CA location meant California, hence the second...