:eek: :fart::fart::fart:
That bone oughta slide out of there easily. :drool:
Dat's a lotta coffee. :eek:
I'm certainly not a pellet guy, but something tells me they shouldn't look like that. :binoculars: :faint:
True enough, a slow pace means less dinero. :emptywallet: Time is money. :makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Says the man who ran a saw all summer. :faint: ;) :handshake:
I presume it's what some would call a "walk out" basement. Meaning not all 4 walls are below ground level.
Very sorry for that news.
Great read there. :yes: I don't visit this thread nearly often enough. :picard: Your pallet hoard is growing Urban Woods :yes::stacker: Sounds...
A fair question, but I have no answer. o_O
Nice way to load the wood there. :thumbs: One question, how long has my dog been lounging about? :eek: Holly.. [ATTACH]
Currently have an 18" bar on my 034AV would those work on it? Not well versed on the Stihl, run my Poulan mostly.
Looks like a great day Reloader :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I read that and was all :doh::picard: Welcome aboard Jlytton :handshake:
Now that was just plain hurtful. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
On second thought :sherlock: papadave is correct, you should get a more open design one and send that one to me for disposal purposes. :D...
You hush, I like it :binoculars::cool:
I think this statement ^^^ overrides this statement vvv :D :handshake:
That's their area code 044 :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Very clean install. :yes: Like that spark arrestor, very nice.