Congrats Well Seasoned :thumbs: Can't wait to see the install pics. :binoculars: :popcorn::coldone:
Actually I believe Hoarders' shows singular possession. Was incorrect. Here ya go..
LinkedXJ I may catch some guff, I may not. But.. I don't see any reason you should give up something you enjoy. You've been riding a long time,...
Unfortunately it's an either/or situation. Either I pay off the cards/or I purchase (for now) unnecessary equipment. I'll stick with my game...
I understand that statement. Had a bit of a spoiler tonight, but still watched the game. Game was good, but still it bummed me to know they'd...
No problem, as I said, you couldn't have known. :) Besides, they shouldn't have lost. The Seahawks shouldn't have gotten their first TD. The...
:p We'll soon realize the suffering years of team rebuilding. Could be worse, Chazsbetterhalf is a Bills fan. :picard: Guess I'll pay for that...
Plz forgive her, she knows not what she speaks. :whistle: I know.. :heidi: :BrianK:
Gonna be a beautiful gun cabinet. :thumbs:
:doh: Coulda used a spoiler alert there. Just getting ready to watch the game. :picard: Not your fault by any means. :handshake: Now I know I'll...
Ahh, so no need to purchase special ballasts, it is a simple bulb swap then. :cool:
That's what the DVR is for. Still have a Steeler game to watch. Hope it's better than last week's fiasco. :headbang::picard::doh:
Completely forgot about your lighting issue clemsonfor So, will you be purchasing ballasts to complete the swap?
:rofl: :lol: You know I wasn't being literal, just Chaz. :D
Yeah, this case probably adds about 1/8" on each side, and adds about 1/3 the weight. But, if it protects the phone it's worth it. A coworker...
Thought the same thing. It can take me that long to get motivated to go to work in the morning. :rofl: :lol: Ok, maybe not motivated, but I...
You will brake for my ladies. :rootintootin: Thank you for your patience. :tip:
I'd think his main reason for hand loading is to have a more accurate cord measurement.
Looks good and should last a long time. :yes: Sure beats pitching it and purchasing something of less quality.
So you're saying we won't miss much during the B'room breaks. :whistle: