I've decided to spend some quality time with my x27. I'll split-n-stack some ash I have. It'll help work off yesterday's food.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37/45 I'm still digesting turkey and fixings. I think I'll split some ash wood this morning....
I split my upper and lower lips on Thanksgiving. :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead here in the US northeast. Clear low 50's. Have a good Thanksgiving, everyone. Be safe Be healthy
Stay safe and healthy! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members 36/50. Mostly overcast. There's a coating of snow everywhere except driveways and concrete areas. It's all supposed...
Welcome to the club! 3yr plan is the way to go. And, there's nothing wrong with a 4 or 5 year plan! If available, get as much red oak...
Good morning, members. Cold start at 24⁰. Heading to low 40's, sunny. With rain coming in tonight, I'll be removing leaves from the...
Nice tops!
That or, broken Fiskars tools.:whistle:
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 30/40 Hoping to get one more perennial bed cleaned up this morning. Bruins hockey tonight. Be safe...
I've been burning some ash this year. I've got about 2 cords of it. I've never had enough to notice how it burns. It's real nice which is good...
A horse walk into a bar. Bartender says "why the long face?"
I've moved to mostly ash during the day(cuz I have it) and red oak overnight. Plenty of coals 7-8hrs later to easily relight.
WAD at its finest! Kinda like CAD, but different.
Much like chainsawing, around here the eggnog usually follows anything needing manual dexterity. :whistle: It'll still taste wonderbar!
It was and I shall!
Finally, brought home the last pile of wood. My friend with the PU helped out. It cost me breakfast. [ATTACH] Just some splitting and...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 32/50 clear. With the assistance of a friend, I'll be moving a PU load of ash and move it here. It's...