That'll keep you busy for a while.
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead 28/45. Clear Taking mom for an eye Dr appointment this morning. Unsure about the rest of the day....
I know I have a stack of red oak dated 5/18.
Thanks. I have a few empty racks needing some TLC. Being on the 3yr plan means there's wood stacked somewhere.
Ha. Never thought of it that way I left the 3yr ash alone on this reload. I want to empty that 4' stack and refill with some ash I have.
I'm working my way through various wood racks. I worked on stack of red oak down to where there's 4yr css'd black locust. I'll leave it right...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-20's/Mid-30's. Breezy with sun. More yard work this morning. Having lunch with a buddy. Be...
Same day notice? Not even a 24hr advance notice?
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. Mid-30's/Mid-30's dry Hoping to get some yard work done. Be safe Be healthy
Good... I was having doubts. :salute:
You showed it who was boss! Right?
Been there. Done that.
Good morning, members. Heavy overnight rains have finished. Warm air was brought in. 44⁰/55⁰ I've not reloaded the stove. I'll give it a...
In a different thread, I was publicly coerced, and forced to add to this thread. :whistle: If an athlete gets athlete's foot, what does an...
That's what astronauts get instead of athletes foot. :whistle:
Good morning, members. I woke up to the sound of the oil furnace kicking on. :hair: So, I got up. There was lots of coals for an easy relight....
It got dark outside! [ATTACH]
I know... it's November. Oh well... I put the tree up earlier. [ATTACH] Then I decorated it [ATTACH] Then I decorated more. [ATTACH] The...
It got to the low 20's overnight. Living room at 66⁰ Red oak with a piece of black locust left plenty of coals for a quick refire this morning.
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead. Low 20's now. Mid-30's later. Sunny I avoided going out yesterday. Just another Friday for us. I...