Good morning, members. Cooler start today. 28/38. Cloudy. There's ocean-effect snow this morning, south of the Boston area. It's not...
Uh-oh. She's checkingn up on me. :thumbs:
. Yup. Wheelbarrow is needed given where her woods stacks are located. She's done with wooding. I don't think she'll be around here much, if...
Well, I found a lost member today. She's done with wooding. [ATTACH] Midwinter aka Molly. She's headed to Florida in a couple of weeks....
Could have been holding a log down on a stump with his foot?
That's not going to buff out. I hope he heals up just fine. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 36/39. Mixed clouds/sun. I'm planning to visit one of FHC's lost members this morning. Be safe Be...
Good morning, members. It rained all day yesterday. Looks like a nice day ahead. 39/50. Dry. Nice half-full moon shining through thin clouds....
Mine wasn't a split, but it might be plural. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Soggy day ahead. 43/50. Overcast I was hoping to get in some splitting this morning, but the rain is starting sooner...
That rotary phone was a wedding present 43yrs ago. Mrs MikeInMa's cousin worked for AT&T. When asked what we wanted for a wedding present, Mrs...
Mrs MikeInMa decorates the dining room. [ATTACH] And these guys showed up at the tree [ATTACH]
It's about 500 points from all time high!
Good morning, members. Had showers overnight. 45/55. Overcast Some this-n-that, including grocery shopping, this morning. NCAA football...
Hasn't let me down yet!:whistle:[ATTACH] :thumbs:
I hope they take root and survive!
He'ah it is. [ATTACH] It's the nearest stack on the left. [ATTACH] It's the closest stack to bring to the house. I snow blow that area...
Got pinecones? There's a-pulenty of them in the region. The EWP enjoyed the heavy rains we've had this year, and let loose with a bumper...
Good morning, members. Warm start to a nice day. 40/57 showers this evening. More yard work kind of morning. Be safe Be healthy
I hope your hydro has a lifetime guarantee. :whistle: