Well, I went ahead and dealt with my crack problem. (Take it any way you want to) I trimmed back the one side and cut the trunk. [ATTACH] There...
You got your truck back! :banana: I have a friend that burns only bricks like those. They burn and generate heat. Now, you just need a dry...
Heavy rains are coming for overnight here.
Good morning, members. Murky and gloomy day ahead. 45/60. Foggy now with rain later. Heavy rains coming for overnight. I hope to get...
That must be where PineSol comes from, eh?:whistle:
Outhouse door.
Nice to have that available to toss in. :thumbs:
D: All the above. :cool:
Where it's not surface water, does it make sense to have it tested? I think I would, just because it would bug me not to.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. Low 30's/low 50's. Cloudy I hope to spread some winterizing fertilizer on the yard this morning....
Burning around the clock. Red oak and a piece of black locust overnight. Red maple and ash during the day. If running out to do errands, a...
There were multiple mentions of it on different news channels, local and national.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 26/40. Sunny. Other than bringing some wood to the deck, I'm not sure what's in store for today. Be...
Busy day! Finishing the week strong.
Bonus bloons! Sweet
Are you happy with the new sharpener? How many blade sharpenings to break even?
Good morning, members. Cool day here. 21/36. Clear. Bright crescent moon out there. I'll be taking myself to Dr Pokenprod this morning....
So Jo.... after seeing and working in your operation, how did the wood in the sold pen get moved? Did the buyer have a bucket loader of sorts,...
$2.71/gal at a BJ's gas station. Member price.
It was a short visit. Was good to see Molly.