The last line of the song
He'll slip it into a stack of rounds belonging to Sirchopsalot. He loves to split elm. :whistle:
I thought a single bullet had been found. :whistle: That would have had real value!
Yeah - right off the ground won't work so well. I have them in a milk crate where they can dry out.
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 31/43 I'll be taking my dad for a minor surgical procedure to deal with a cyst. Be safe Be healthy
It's not 12/24 yet.:whistle:
Lots of EWP pine cones here as well. I've collected a couple buckets of them. Burning 24/7, we don't use much kindling.
Welcome to FHC! How about a picture of how you have your logs staged, just before you begin sawing. Also, next to the "post reply " button,...
Once CSS'd, the vast majority of my splits are stove ready. Once in a a while I'll come across a split needing to be made smaller. I do keep an...
Good morning, members. Clear day ahead. 32/42 Hoping for a low-stress day. I'll probably bring wood to the deck, and run a few errands. Be...
[ATTACH]
The feather oils transfer to windows. We get them now and then.
Agreed
Boston news stations reporting my town as getting 3.90 inches of rain overnight. Lots of standing water around.
>3inches of rain overnight. Some wind. Most of the heavy wind gusts are closer to the coast.
Good morning, members. Heavy rains from overnight have a few more hours to go. High temps for today is now at 44⁰ 65⁰ inside. I just lit the...
1.5 face cords.
4 days?? She didn't toss you out after the 1st 24hrs?
Gnarly looking thing.
They hit us hard, but without storm surge. We're 30 miles west of Boston at ~550 ft elevation.