In my rope bag is that green loop. Also got a tow rope. Either can be used at either end. A tautline hitch should suffice.
I bought that same kit a number of years ago. It's worked well for what I've used it for. I got 150 and 50 ft of rope for it.
Good soggy morning, members. Heavy rains continue today. Possible 3+ inches. 55⁰/63⁰ dewpt 55⁰ An indoor day today. Should be windy. A...
It's here this morning [ATTACH] Wind gusts of around 50mph are in the forecast
Well, I was going to point out the AC unit is outside the house, why not heat? Good suggestion on it being training
Good morning, members. Decent morning, before the big rains start. 37⁰/53⁰ I have a pile of branches and leaves I want to cleanup this...
Mild temps here also. Good opportunity to open a window or two to change house air. Keeping a small fire going in the stove.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37⁰/50⁰ increasing clouds I was able to replace the broken flag mount. I put up a new flag while I...
Ouch. Heal quickly. If you can kneel with that leg, look in to a knee walker. It's like a scooter. It'll give you back some mobility as the...
Was the old Fisher junked?
Yup. Green
I still have this stack of elm rounds. They've been there for a couple of years, since 12/2021. I should take one and see if the bark is easily...
Nice rescue!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 32⁰/50⁰ sunny A good day for outdoor stuff. I have a flag mounting bracket to replace. Then, some...
Maybe too vigorous loading of splits is pushing it in one direction?
28⁰ outside. 66⁰ inside before reloading.
Well done, Brad! I love cutting black birch. The smell is really nice. Having gravity on your side, to a degree, was helpful. Crap on the...
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. No sign of any "shooting stars", but I didn't put in too much time looking. 26⁰/36⁰ sunny day...
I looked a few different times, but too much light pollution.
We have a small stove for our 1800sqft ranch. After 7.5 hrs of red oak, I had plenty of coals to put ash splits in for reload. Lousy pics....