Merry Christmas morning, members! Foggy here. 41⁰/50⁰ Planning for a low-key day. Going to my BIL's, later this afternoon Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
Eggnog with Capt Morgan spiced rum.
If there's no snow, we'll all have to thank you!
Merry Christmas!! [ATTACH] Stay safe everyone!
[ATTACH] It opens like a clamshell from the top. The feeder will take 2 suet squares, or one of the large syet blocks
https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/national-day/national-eggnog-day-december-24
It was probably just cool enough that when visiting the various shops, their indoor fires felt good.
This time of year where the stove is running 24/, there's enough ash to empty the tray dairy. If I miss a day, it's not that big of a deal.
Jackpot! I've come into some dead standing ash, over the past few years. I like the way it burns. Happy processing!
We have bluebirds the whole year. Not constantly at the feeders, but fairly regular visitors. They gravitate to a particular suet feeder, that...
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. 35⁰/45⁰ mix sun/clouds. We'll be visiting with my folks this afternoon. Then, to a local Chinese...
We went to that several years ago. A good take. Don't miss having a hot chocolate around the bonfire.
Good luck with the change!
I like it! :thumbs:
I'm a terrible guesser. But depending on how much the chipper will eat, I'd guess 1.5-2cord.
....and, he's showing his face again!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 20⁰/43⁰ sunny Other than running a few errands, the day is open. [ATTACH] Be safe Be healthy
Goldilocks wood! Nice grab