Seakayaking [IMG]
Archery hunting. My first ever buck, 131+"
Heck no! Those are all custom Bob Doziers
Saltwater fly fishing[ATTACH]
Bee keeping[ATTACH]
T handle chain saw and GfB Splitting axe [ATTACH]
O.K. you asked for pictures... Here we go You asked for picts. Here you go. Chainsaws[ATTACH]
1) For easy splitting wood, many tools will work. Fiskars are high value. Granfors Bruks are high craftsmanship. Your choice. 2) When...
Wetterlings makes some fine hatchets and axes with quality near GFB but slightly lower prices. I kind of think they make the Husqvarna labeled...
In no particular order Bee Keeping:loco: :crazy: Backyard chicken raising:nerd: Wood working – mostly furniture:) Making lumber from trees...
BTW, their peavies, cant hooks, pickaroons are all made by Logrite and painted orange instead of blue.
I love the 25" ES on my 461, kind of like it better than my Sugi light. I also have a 32" ES with full comp and full skip chisel. Stock, it will...