I for one was relatively unimpressed by my 461 stock. Yeah, it was a BIG step up from my beloved 361 (the saw I would choose if I could only have...
Here's some of my hand planes. A mix of new and old. [IMG]
More pictures of hobbies. Here's my latest woodworking project. Black walnut with soft maple secondary wood. [IMG] [IMG]
Wow, this thread has gotten completely off the original topic... but I love seeing all these beautiful buck.
He may well be 2.5. I haven't personally seen the teeth yet. Anyways, he's the biggest buck my buddy has ever killed in 20+ yrs hunting around...
She recently got back from Randy with extra bananas to turn this size chain with authority. Oh yeah, baby!
Just got my MS461 back from Randy. Yeah... It's friggin' awesome. Also been hunting hard. I only archery hunt, so it takes a lot of hours in...
Say hello to my little friend. (461 w/ 32" B&C) [IMG]
I'm very new to rebuilding saws, but the first two I did were a 200T and a 201T. I guess everything else should be a piece of cake after fussing...
# of hives varies from 2-5 depending on our mood and if the bees cooperate. We've had decent luck avoiding winter kill and colony collapse, but...
I love the saws, but they definitely need more use. They look like a showroom in this pict.
Bees are great! You really need to work on Aunt Joe. Most people confuse yellow jacket/wasp (nasty, aggressive, territorial buggers) with honey...
Port McNeill looks like it's up in the awesome, sparsely populated area of Vanc. Is. That's heaven for me and the wife.
Kayaking on Southern NJ shore. Walnut slabs are for sale. I just have too much lumber around (great problem to have). BTW, We visited Vancouver...
If we had kids, our priorities would definitely be different. But, life is what it is and you make the best of it.
This is what you can do if you don't have children... It makes it much easier to be very selfish.
Walnut crotch 8+/4 [IMG]
Making lumber from salvaged trees: White oak quarter sawn [IMG] Black Walnut [IMG] Walnut crotch
Non Dozier knives [IMG]
Woodworking When I started with him it was 1.5 yrs for full custom, but I made good use of the "Featured Inventory." But, even now, that is way...