Here's picts. I took the boys out this afternoon with there "big boy" bars and chains (all full comp chisel). MS261CM 20", 0.325, 0.063 MS 361...
My EDC is this little Kershaw, double lock blade. One sheepsfoot and one clip point is a versatile combo. [IMG]
Have you ever thought about Boye dendritic cobalt knives. Me and the wife carry then on our PFDs while see kayaking. Great knife,can't rust and...
Got the MS261CM set up with a 20" 0.325 bar and Oregon full comp. full chisel chain. Looking forward to trying it out in some big hardwood,...
It's an awesome piece of machinery. However, I don't have electronic start or power steering, so it requires some man/woman handling. I'm pretty...
I appreciate all the support. Let's close this thread and move on more positive stuff
Pretty lame, 4-6" but very, very wet! My hard working wife and the 8 hp Ariens snow blower worked hard to clear the drive, etc.
Yeah, I like that response Mr. Locust Post.
Yeah, I admit to over reacting. So sue me...
Beautiful Rottweiler. Do you have any better pictures. Those are great dogs.
Thanks PP. You are a true gentleman.
I'M BACK.... [IMG] Just a small bout of hypersensitivity and crossover from AS. Thanks to everyone who expressed real concern. To those who...
Sweet deal. The motor alone is worth the price.
Originally, I thought is was the kinder and gentler wood/chainsaw site. However, it seems like everyone keeps criticizing my posts.(?) Time to...
Whooooooh! My by far favorite saw is my MS361. I never expressed an opinion on the OP's pict, it just looked a little cheesy. I was wondering...
I don't know much about military aviation, but, dang if that A-10 isn't a sexy/ugly beast. They fly them alot around me, and I love the sound of...
Glad to hear nothing was damaged. Hickory is great burning wood. Knock yourself out!
Nothing. Good thing I have a great friend with Woodmizer portable saw. We make serious lumber, seriously fast.
I'm in.
Repeat: "anyone near 17078 zip, I'm happy to share/sell my lumber at highly competitive prices. I'll never be able to use it all in my lifetime."