I'm not sure, since I don't speak/read French, but it was tasty.
If you want to see the best of the best... Here's Dan Crott's sharpening for Dozier. [MEDIA] It don't get no better than this! Otherwise, I...
I had some delicious rabbit hash recently in a small restaurant in Paris. I highly recommend it.
I like a good old fashioned logger's tape. The Mingo Marker looks good/simple too.
Classic "short grain failure." As many rings/grains need to run the full length as possible. Sorry about your luck. This is 100% a product...
I have Globals for my kitchen as well. They are hands down the best kitchen knives. Is that a flexible boning knife? I have been eyeing that...
I'm lucky too. My dealer does buy 2 get the 3rd free. 3 chains go a long time for me.
You missed my "I'm up to the 5 saw plan post already." And I have a Silky Zubat and Pocket Boy, just in case internal combustion completely fails...
Stihl bars are usually pretty inexpensive and high value.
Dexter, I've got 16" and 20" @ .325 x .063 bars and chains. You are welcome to borrow them for the cost of shipping. I'm in 17078. Just let...
Holds the revs in the cut way better than stock. I'm known to be a little heavy handed so I really appreciate this. Plus it's got the unlimited...
Lots of vids on he internets already(not my exact saw,but all impressive). No big surprise. It's great.
Nice combos. Scandi' s are super versatile.
Actually, this was a glamour shot after messing around with the biggest "recommend" bars for each. My default is: 261cm = 16", 0.325 361 = 20",...
Iisakki Järvenpää https://www.ragweedforge.com/FinnishKnifeCatalog.html
Thanks. Been working on it for a while.
Here's my "non-Dozier" hunting and fishing knives. BTW, all my knives get used, some more than others... [IMG]
461 dogs I got from some dude on Ebay. They are real nice. Here's a pict when the saw and dogs were nearly new. [IMG]
Oh, I'm up to a 5 saw plan already...
Here's some more of my knives Doziers [IMG] Globals for the kitchen [IMG]