Our house is the opposite. Wife is going through menopause with hot flashes at night. I have to sneak out after she falls asleep to set the...
I was 50 yds from my house and my wife was inside keeping an eye and ear out for me.
Yep, but I skipped the step of thumping it with the pole of the axe when I was first assessing the tree. That was my mistake. As I said, I got...
I left the saw in the bore cut when I split. In the picture, the saw is right where I found it, unharmed and still idling.:yes: Better lucky than...
Thanks for all the support. The tree actually came down pretty slowly, in the "right" direction and didn't jump backwards or to the side, so I...
I was out thinning some ugly trees in my woods today and got a very unpleasant surprise. [IMG] Knarly barber chair. I knew it was leaning so I...
I've got a 361 awaiting a port job and I live right around the corner from Chad! For the sake of science, I think it needs to move up to next on...
1) Sorry about your loss. Let some eggs hatch and you'll have plenty of roosters to choose from. 2) Personally, I let all the foxes in my woods...
Ported saws are worth it if you like them and not if you don't. As above, for a "production" cutter, the increased speed = increased $. For the...
Benadryl/Claritin by mouth, cortisone cream topical (too bad I let my MI license lapse, or I would prescribe you the high-power steroid cream),...
Don't get it on your pee-pee either! No joke! It happened to me, once...ONCE! As a physician, let me tell you, it happens way more often then...
1) Ported saws: Yeah, definitely "upsets the natural order stuff." I got to run a bunch of different sizes and makers of ported saws last year...
We get our packages from a local guy who goes down south an picks up a load of them each spring. Overwintering is unpredictable. We've had some...
Great post. Documentation, written and photographic is an excellent idea for any of your possessions, chainsaw and otherwise. No telling what...
Well, here's where we ate: http://www.lechemise.fr/ Unfortunately, the dish we had is not on the menu right now. The rabbit appetizer was...
I'm in. We run anywhere from 2-5 hives per year depending on our winter survival and budget for new packages in the spring. Last year we did...
Interesting? I guess I need to run some other 60 cc saws at the next central PA GTG. I just love my stock MS361, but have to be honest that all...
Not sure how you define authority. Just give it a try and decide for yourself.
Easily
And you didn't pick them up because...? Yummmmmm