Good morning, members. Winter is here. 17⁰/27⁰. sunny There's an inch of frozen slush......everywhere. I'll be spreading rocksalt then...
Must smell like Christmas in that area. Glad you're back online!
Good morning, members. Today's weather is bring brought to you by winter storm Heather [ATTACH] Maybe an inch. 2-4 is the forecast ending...
What kind of a winch can you get for $300, the price of his tow?
Good morning, members. A nice winter day ahead. 21⁰/33⁰ mostly sunny. It's supposed to start snowing ~4am tomorrow, for most 9f the day. A...
While I have no 1st hand experience with such things, I've always found these to be entertaining. :cool: [ATTACH] :whistle:
buZZsaw BRAD is phoning home!!
Good morning, members. We hit 55⁰ yesterday, with a dewpt of 49⁰. It was nice to open a few windows. A tad more seasonal today. 30⁰/39⁰...
Yessah. At my SIL's. Maybe 12" DBH. Tall and straight.
A tortured tree. It's now been put out of its misery. Creative splitting may be in order.
Good soggy morning, members. Heavy rain over the past several hours. More to come. Possible 2" total. Area water bodies are full, rivers...
I went to my local HD for a few things. I always wander through the chainsaw area, just cuz. They had oil and Echo products locked up. [ATTACH]
The only plumbing we gave that's on an outside walk is our kitchen sink. When temps are forecasted for below 0⁰f, we leave the under sink cabinet...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 33⁰/43⁰ sunny. Well, here we go again. 1-2 inches of rain forecasted for tonight. If true,...