Good wintry morning, members. Mostly overcast today 31⁰/36⁰ It was a snow/sleet/rainy day yesterday. I'd guess we had an inch of slush when I...
Holy crap!! A Fiskars tool that's in one piece in Brad's truck!! It's rough looking, but in working condition. [ATTACH]
Another wordle word associated with most here at FHC!
Good morning, members. Another sloppy day ahead. Rain/snow mix. 35⁰/38⁰ Snow continues into Monday. A few inches of snow forecasted....
Welcome, Yves. Lot of different bugs produce dust. I'm sure someone here will chime in on ash bugs,
I suppose Barkhausen also applies. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As I pull from stacks of 4yr+ CSS red oak, I'm taking the time to pop off whatever bark...
Is it safe and worthwhile to find someone to weld up the crack? Would it even hold?
Good morning, members. Cool, raw day ahead. 34⁰/ 38⁰ foggy Snow arrives at daybreak Sunday into Monday. It'll be heavy, wet. 2"-8"...
They have him flagged as a frequent flyer
Good morning, members. Damp day ahead. 36⁰/40⁰ rain I had the check engine light on my Minivan(2012 dodge grand caravan, 110k miles) came...
It sounds like you and the dog's owner came to some understanding. Was an incident recorded with the local authorities? Not to do anything more...
Good morning, members. Blah day ahead. 45⁰/50⁰ overcast. Rained all night. More on Friday and Sunday. I'll be retrieving my snowblower,...
An inch of snow fell last night. Here's a few things it landed on Spirea [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Rhodies [ATTACH] EWP [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Blueberry...
Good morning, members. A wintry morning here. It snowed lightly overnight to about an inch total. 31⁰/38⁰ Light snow this morning. Rain...
I'll have to get the name of the one gifted to me. More of something to look at. You know the blades are pitched and they're spinning. So,...
Hot dog and marshmallow time!
I just searched the net for "broken isocore", then selected "images". The top three pictures, with website, made me chuckle. [ATTACH]
There's some sloppy weather coming this week. So, I reloaded the deck rack ahead of any precipitation. Some nice dry RO [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...
3) invite her in for the weekend.
Fire truck slides, spins on ice in Jefferson County subdivision – FOX 2 :eek: