Good morning, members. Decent day ahead 26⁰/36⁰ Mostly sunny. Clouds later. I need to move wood up to the deck. Then, start reviewing my...
Vote casted! Good luck to Leo.
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. 25⁰/low 40's. Sunny I need to bring wood to the deck. I also need to take the new van back...
Best of luck with it!
Open water here.
Good morning, members. Nice winter day ahead. 24⁰/39⁰ A 2nd sunny day in a row! We're planning a day trip to Cape Cod. A nice way to enjoy...
You want to get on the 3yr plan. Burn no wood unless it's been cut, split, and stacked 3yrs. Some species do dry quicker, but 3yrs it'll be...
I was at TSC this morning. [ATTACH] I have a couple of gallons unopened, but still picked up another.
Good morning, members. I actually saw the moon and stars this morning. It's been a couple of weeks. We're supposed to see the sun today....
We're planning a long trip down to some relatives. Unfortunately, it's in a different direction. But, I'll keep it in mind should plans...
My 1st gtg at Well Seasoned a few years ago, I slept in the back of my old van. I didn't know any FHC'ers at the time, and I knew I could lock...
I agree. Winter road Salt eats vehicles up here. Needed list - Brake lines, brakes Rear wheel bearing Transmission solenoid Front...
Oh yeah. A tarp for sure. My niece lives in Peachtree city.
Thanks We'll be satisfied with front wheel drive. I agree with the stigma of minivans. I can seat 8 people or flatten the seats and have lots...
Good morning, members. Happy Gobblers Knob Day! Overcast day ahead. 35⁰/40⁰ with showers later in the day. We took delivery of a new vehicle...
Thanks! I had 3 of those stickers. I gave away two of them to other FHCers. I didn't want to use the last on my old van, as I didn't know how...
And, I just made it official [ATTACH]
My 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan was tired and needed to be put to sleep. 110,000 miles and needed work exceeding it's value. So, we just took...
Will that be for a greenhouse, or stack covering?
Lovely vines to deal with. No PI? It usually hangs out with the others.