Good morning, members. A calm day before the storm! 28⁰/43⁰ mixed sky. The current forecast is 9-12 inches of snow. Starting ~4:00am...
Yes they are
Could very well be. I havent heard them use the word bombogenesis yet. They are referring to the winter storm as Lorraine.
There's a nor'easter blizzard forecasted here for Tuesday. Up to 12inches of snow, high winds, and heavy surf.
Would a 55 gal drum, cut top to bottom work? [ATTACH] Steel Drum Fire Pit – How to Build - Concord Carpenter
Same here. They come to the suet cakes, but can't get a picture.
An over-striker, no doubt. Needs new glasses.:whistle:
So sorry to hear.
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. 40⁰/50⁰ mixed sky Today is mom's 94th birthday. She's still going strong! I'll be paying...
Good morning, members. A spring kind of day. 36⁰/60⁰ mixed sun & clouds. A this-n-that kind of day. Be safe Be healthy
Looks like fuzzy wood to me. :cool: Can't help to be fuzzy up in your corner of the country. I hope it doesn’t get fed to a chipper!
Good morning, members. Warming up today. 32⁰/49⁰. Cloudy this morning with a passing shower. I hope to move some wood up to the deck....
No cards last night. My friend had some work commitments come up last minute.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-20's/Mid-40's. Sunny. Another nice day to hang some camping gear outside I n the sun and...
[ATTACH]
It was the 1st weekend in November when we last went. Reports from area FHC'ers, indicates 1-2 feet of snow in the woods. We might even have a...
Good morning, members. We've been blessed by another nice day as you ahead. 27⁰/40⁰ Sunny I'm going for a walk this morning to enjoy the...
Let the $'s stay where they are another year. Then, redeem cash from your 1st year, leaving the 2nd year's $'s to cover any increase charges....
For your old age? [MEDIA]
Nice.... I saw my first in the wild about 3yrs ago. Then again 2 years ago. Different locations.