the person isnt wearing capri's I only award you 75% points for accuracy.
ugh. finally home from PA. Drove down Monday, got a crappy nights sleep, and was up at 4:30 yesterday morning. Spent the day in a training class,...
I think I remember what she is talking about. they are about 40" diameter cookies that are cut about 3/4 through. No easy way for her to roll them...
I'm six hours from home in PA now, so no pics lol. It would probably be too much stove down there anyway.
If it were easy I'd consider it. But it's a beautiful elaborate rock wall and matching hearth. It would be extremely intrusive into the narrow...
I'd be all over that for my basement family room at that price if it fit on my hearth, unfortunately I need a side loader for that hearth.
Saw this on CL in NH. asking $1300 for an Ideal Steel. nice soapstone wood stove [IMG]
I am upgrading to a cat stove for use as a primary heat source, so this stove needs a new home. It's a Dauntless Fireplace. It comes with the...
Was she ok with that decision?
thats a nice ballbag ya got there!
Still no fire, but I finally broke down and closed all the windows last night. I need to come up with a few wood racks soon, or at least one for...
Same here! There was a gelato commercial where the mother said to their kid that it was only for grown ups. And the dad replied comically "I'm a...
[ATTACH] These are the only deer lights I have.
I just realized, that guy is down the street from me. He cleaned house on the main road when asplundh was clearing the road this summer. Must have...
I ended up with family day today. Maybe tomorrow if I have some time. Though, I'm going to be out of town for work next week, so I may not be able to.
Lol all I did was wipe the dust off it and clean it out. There's no ash pan, so it's a bit of a pita to get everything out of it.
I think its mostly laziness that has kept me from lighting one off in my Dauntless fireplace. I dont want to have to clean it again, as I am...
I must be one of the few women that was born with a penis too :whistle:
I haven't seen or heard from him since he was on the TV show 24.
Ugh, I feel your pain! I've had two torn rotator cuffs for the past 12-14 years. I just deal with it for now. Some day they will have to get fixed.