SOLD! Apparently Facebook is actually good for something!
mine go in the stack next to the firepit, or sometimes just right into the firepit
Right now its loaded down with tile, mortar, and grout for the hearth pad I need to throw together to welcome my new AS into the home.
I figure I spent more than enough of my personal time (pitfall of being salaried) in it traveling this week to justify a little detour for myself...
and theres nothing that makes my wife smile more than watching me blow big rounds of frozen oak apart with one swing.
lol this is actually the first time I have ever picked up wood in the car. I put the maul in it before I left for the day, knowing I was going to...
I dont think you will ever see me load the car to the point where there is wood on the seats! I normally use my Bronco, yeah its an SUV, but I can...
I sweat peeling an orange, so the cold weather is welcomed in my house! I can work outside for hours in a sweatshirt at most.
I think the best thing that ever happened for my lower back was firewood. Lifting rounds and swinging an axe really built up my core that had...
perhaps I just had better luck finding the trees in the winter because a lot of people dont want to work outside when its real cold? Meanwhile, Im...
rofl no, I can one hand chunks of it, so its pretty dry.
Yeah, it's white oak
It is actually oak. Been sitting a while, but no punkiness
Yesterday I ordered my new company car. To celebrate the occasion, I decided to pick up some wood that was far less than would have been worth my...
Great work! I went and busted up these two today. One normal sized split more than a trunk full. Didn't get the meter on them, but pretty dry....
I think you are right with that. Ive got 7 cords that I got from non burners in Dracut and Andover. They will pay to have someone drop the trees...
its easily 40" wide, and at least 36" tall. I have a picture of my maul on the stump when I was there after her first visit, but I cant get it to...
#getoffmylawn
suddenly, the prices per cord around here have become more reasonable. lol
Nice trade! Some unsplittable for her Elm for some seasoned BL?