Better that way! When I buy a new or newer truck, I'll still have an old truck for firewood and pushing snow around. Don't wanna put a new truck...
last year I burned only occasionally. I had about a half cord of 6X8" hardwood beams that I CS&S into one of my sheds. It was a bit wet, but I...
nothing gets the blood pumping better than cruising along and having giant sheets of 6-12" thick snow/ice coming at you!
surprisingly, Ive only lost power twice in the year and a half that Ive been in this house. Where I lived before, we would have fairly frequent...
More than likely just a dumb azz journalist. A flying axe sounds much scarier! I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this story is several years...
I've been having that issue with Amazon lately. Shipped via UPS, I get a delivery confirmation from them, but it was to the post office,who makes...
It's supposed to hit 90 tomorrow. Perfect day for a fall nascar race! Ugh. Nothing better than a Sunday work event in the blazing sun. I forsee an...
I just came in from splitting a wheelbarrow full of white oak. Every round was hit with the MM after it was hit with the Fiskars. Most of them...
it looks pale yellow to me too
Wow that's pretty cheap!
Ha! Mine is 3. I miss out on a lot of scores when I have her because there's no back seat.
I saw that guy in Burlington's post that you got the elm from. Sounds like a crotchety old prick! People always question what I can do with my...
I've been thinking of putting a few racks like that on my porches. One is the uncovered back deck that in was planning to use for shoulder season,...
When I bought my saw they gave it to me with the chain on backwards. I bet it's on purpose by whomever sets them up to see who the idiots are that...
I see your problem...you need a larger SUV!
Not unless Ford mirrors became an option on GM trucks recently
My basement stove will be bought used, and offset by the sale of the existing stove down there. Just something small and efficient that won't run...
lmao I was a bit lazy getting my snowblower into summer storage this year. Finally got around to it, and when I tried to start it to run the E10...
I'm glad more people arent burning wood! Less competition trying to get free wood! Its cost me $2200 total to replace my old inefficient VC...
My toes.are pretty damm cold. Need to either put on socks, or turn up the AC. What happened to early fall????