Im looking for some input from you guys. When I bought my house, the old owner left the chimney brush in the shed. Its a rectangular head for an...
I too have heard good things about the Predator engines, but I am also skeptical about their electronics. I would definitely consider buying one...
Im interested in this. I have access to drums of 1.280 specific gravity new battery acid at work. I could fill up a container and keep it in the...
looks like Im finally going to get to turn the AC off this morning.....but possibly need a fire tomorrow morning to warm the house up? WTF is...
It never ceases to amaze me what people will do for firewood. I think Ive read a few stories on here about members who have come home and found...
great idea!!! I have started using the 4X4 top T posts that they hang the actual power lines from as my stack base. Easy to handle, and readily...
wow, you certainly cant beat that price!
I'll have to give it a try. I usually come in off 93, but it wood be worth my while to stop in! Just go in and down to the brush/wood area?
I figured you were there daily! Hell, I would be too if mine didn't suck.
I'm thinking that we should just follow her around, when she finds the good stuff, throw a few splits in the other direction to distract her and...
Nope, that's more elm. Put it by the driveway and I'll grab it when I go to my shop tomorrow :D
wow, that is definitely some beautiful places to be cutting! I am jealous for sure.
I will never go away from top load washers, and old style driers again. At my last house, we only had room for stacked washer and dryer. Went with...
Yeah, that firepit looked pretty unused for sure.
Wow! You've done some impressive work on that tree! Those smaller rounds in the background are dryer than I thought. I started splitting them a...
I love how that little Kimber 1911 felt in my hand when I shot it. I would have one in my safe if I could have bought one in MA, where I lived at...
I like the color of that slate! I am going to throw together a cheap and quick hearth pad this week. When I do it right in the future, which will...
thats one hell of a deal!
Yep, thats all in how you learn. I grew up driving wreckers, I would use mirrors, but could cheat and turn and look back if I needed. Then I got...
what ratio do you mix your atf and acetone at? I remember reading a thread about that being the best years back, but I forgot all about it. It...