No fires, but I made damm sure to get all the doors and windows closed before the sun set today. I put two wheelbarrow loads of pine with a few...
Most likely. I need to take a closer look at it. I was short on time to deal with it at work with the help.of someone that was on the clock.
It's a woodstock Absolute Steel. It has an ash pan on the belly, so not easy to block up. I need to spend some tone looking at it and figure out...
I put it in the back of our box truck with a lift gate, then took the roof off the Bronco and backed it up to the truck. We leaned it back and...
I finally went and picked up my new stove from my work today. Not as easy to do as it was going to be in my head! It's now sitting in the back...
47 degrees this morning, supposed to get up to 67 today. Left a few windows open last night, so its a bit chilly in here, but no need to warm it...
thanks, I appreciate the offer!
Looks good! My wife was taking about "us" doing that to our mantle this morning. Need to check my clearances though.
It was quite nice to split and stack a bit after work today, and not think you were going to die from overheating! Got about it 1/4 cord of Oak...
I'm not exactly sure how long I need. Maybe 25'? This stove is on the first floor of a two story home.
Crap, I didnt realize the soot eater would only handle a round flu. I intend to drop a liner down, but that's not in the cards this year. The new...
my wife and her friend are out there catching up. Great idea though.
they are doing the same thing here, only they have found the wood burners along the power lines, and have gifted them as much wood as they can...
amazing how quickly the weather turned here! I left my house at 7:15, and it was low 70's but stupid high humidity. I drove 15 minutes to the...
lucky bastard! The only stuff that is left untouched around here is the pieces that are laying in poison ivy
you mean like a doctor that performs circumcisions?
Thanks for your input, that was I was kind of thinking. The thimble appears to possibly be concrete. Definitely not ceramic, but I think I will...
keep talking about his purse and he might hit you with it!
Theres a statement that I could NEVER make in front of a single one of my friends!
Id be more than willing to offer my assistance to a neighbor in need, but Id just as soon send lead at you at high velocity if you just try and...