sounds like you have checkmate in the 9mm vs .40 debate!
no problem, whenever you have a chance. I havent really been cutting lately anyway.
AIM often has great LEO trade in deals. Typically very low use, but a crap shoot as to how worn it is from daily carry.
:whistle:
its been in the low 40's here for a handful of mornings.
I had my first fire yesterday morning. Two loads of 3 pine splits each. The first load was so punky that it had the look and weight of sponges
the Home Depot in Reading shows a 64CC Makita rental saw with a 20" bar for sale for $253
looks like closing time at the bar
crap, I guess I need to start thinking about adding prep the snowblower and make sure the plow still works to the list.
[IMG]
42 degrees. Time to go to the likely quite soaked town common for tot soccer
Wow, that's pretty impressive!
48f this morning, house was down to 61. No doubt in my neighborhood that the old smoke dragon just woke up.
48 degrees out. Down to 63 in the house, I may need to put some pants on soon. I think the first fire will be in the morning.
thats a damm big bird!
I finally got around to laying down the tile for my hearth pad this evening. I got everything cut and layed out earlier, but somehow missed that I...
53 and overcast today. House has stayed at 64-65 degrees. No need for a fire yet, maybe tomorrow morning.
Nice score Mike! As far as the metal goes, I'd probably buy a few cheap chains and give it a try. Cut about a foot above and below where you see...
Rofl
They work fantastic. I have a pile of them waiting for more wood to put on them. Probably enough for 2 more cord. I will slowly replace all my...