Traffic was a crap show right at the beginning of rt16 by Pease AFB, then it was pretty clear until just coming into Conway, then it took 15...
I hope that I won't end up in the village, though, I might bring my daughter down to see the trains. My dads best friend is a manager at the...
Oh hell no to village shopping! They have had the house here for 12 years, and she has been coming up here for many years before, so we typically...
[ATTACH] Couldn't get the section be one to load. Here is the sunset
[ATTACH] My wife wanted to come up to her parents vacation house in the White Mountains for the long weekend. Beautiful house on a golf course,...
As a hand splitter, I'm gonna have to say that red and white oak are my favorite. Super easy to split, and it really leaves an impression on the...
When I was processing my BL score this spring there was a tree that I wasn't sure if it was black birch or cherry, so I zipped it and cut it up....
I'll have to investigate refilling the little tanks. I don't have a 20lb tank, my grill is plumbed into my 500 gallon tank, and there is a quick...
Im thinking I might do mine with some reclaimed barn boards, that is if the boss agrees with that idea
a friend of mine showed me that trick! I have one of the old preban gas cans with the flexi spout that slides in and out that I would use for the...
I use a propane torch too. It lights my firepit, and my stoves. Its getting up there in age now, but still works. Though, I need to unscrew the...
my last work trip I ended up throwing in the towel and getting a hotel room 90 minutes from home after hitting some standstill construction...
I saw that listing and thought "WTF is Hawthorn?"
trespass towing was always an adventure!
I just went to start my push mower, I use it to cut around the swingset and a few other tighter spots that it's harder to get with the ride on....
my first burn last weekend had similar results.
scary chit, but no, most people dont slowdown or move over. Glad to hear youre ok XJ, that could have been so much worse. Working in the breakdown...
no milk crate?
sounds like another happy customer! I cant wait to get my new Absolute Steel out of the truck and onto the hearth.
sounds like shes really stepping up her game, and will do anything necessary to fill up that oak vault.....even if it required knocking off fellow...