I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some suggestions to this problem. My new Absolute Steel ended up being higher than I anticipated. I need...
My inner cheapass couldn't take the thought of the furnace any longer. Got some maple in the downstairs stove.
Friday the 13th huh? Had a good.start to it waking up at 3am. Ugh, looks like it will be one of those days.
Thanks! It took some reassuring that I wasn't going to crush her hand, which was never going to be closer than 4" from the legs though.
its 37 this morning, and I slept like crap last night. Too tired to care, so the furnace is having its first fire of the year.
It wasnt too bad actually, and the lifting that I had to do that bothered my back would have had to be done solo no matter who was helping me. I...
I finally decided that today was the day I was going to get the woodstove out of the back of the Bronco. Not an easy task by myself, but its on...
I used to use carry a small Map/Oxy torch in my work van when I was a tech. That thing was AWESOME! I used it for burning lead connections on...
I have used that line in a sales pitch before to a well established customer. And it actually worked! Next time Im going to offer to stick my...
Last weekend I was out in the backyard at my inlaws house in North Conway, and happen to notice a giant pile of oak in the neighbors back yard....
Absolutely!
I dunno, I see an empty truck bed!
I had my afternoon appointments cancel on me today, so since I was in Nashua, I took a ride by the dump to scope things out. I wasnt dressed to be...
its going to be a brisk 80 degrees today. Should I dig out some of the locust?
and thats why I try and keep most of my wood hidden from sight. Unfortunately, it doesnt get the best wind, and only gets sun after leaf drop, but...
its worth it!!! This is from several years ago, but its my favorite fall picture that I have taken. I had driven hundreds of miles that year...
the overcast sky was perfect for making the colors pop yesterday! Around my inlaws house in N Conway the color was pretty good, but there was much...
looks like the rain and humidity are going to keep me from working outside today! I had to run to Home Depot to pick up some grout for my hearth...
I decided Id had enough, and came home early. Wife and kids will be home tomorrow. I just couldnt handle the thought of another bad nights sleep,...
I saw that and got a good laugh too. Oak and Pine, what a bargain!