A truck bed is something that I desperately want, but a truck isn't in the financial future for a bit. Just gonna need to get an inexpensive...
I am quite jealous of that wood shed! I have a ltitle over 3 cords of black locust from a CL score that I cs&s this spring. I can't wait to get...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There ya go Gasifier! These pictures are from when I first built it back in 2009-2010 I think. That...
I didn't mean it to be political, more about the moronacy of some people. I'm the last person that you will usually catch talking politics. (Like...
Most of my pics of the Bronco are on my old photobucket account. I'll download a few and post em up.
Sorry, I missed this one earlier. That is a 1994 Bronco. It has 1 ton axles out of a coil sprung 2005 F350 and a 7.3 Powerstroke out of a 1997 F350.
I finally decided that it was time to clear the gutters since they have been over flowing when it rains. There's a giant bush in the way of the...
My dad moved down to New Smyrna Beach at the end of last winter. Spent 6 weeks back here may-july to avoid some of the heat, then suffered through...
I was driving to a customers site this morning at 9, and there was torrential rain the entire way to the highway. Lots of ponding and brown rivers...
[IMG] Hopefully this season dies down quickly! The halfwits are starting to blame Trumps hurricane machine that is sending the storms into their...
time will tell. His response was "what if the storm goes up the coast?" Then cancel your reservation!