No, it's the only one I've ever had on here. About a half cord of wet white oak. Just a little heavy!
Nice! That's exactly what I have in the stacks. Not a single thorn to be found, bright yellow inside, and they were growing next to the wetlands...
Within 15 minutes of getting out there the mosquitos attacked. We need a hard frost!
It's been windy here day too. Finally blew the humidity out. I finally moved the pile of uglies next to my spliting area over to the fire pit...
No, the only thing my inlaws burn in either house is a propane direct vent, and a natural gas fireplace in the other.
2.5 hours from home, and no.way to transport it at the time. Not worth the round trip just.for that
Ive noticed that it seems that even at the higher prices the cost of firewood in RI were cheaper than northern MA/southern NH. I haven't really...
I'll keep my mower going until the leaves are gone. Grass is still growing, but the ride on mower is the easiest way to handle all the leaves too....
no not yet, are you offering???
I hear that stuff makes a nice long lasting prophylactic too
Brought my 3yo to the homecoming football game tonight to see her big sister playing in the band. Note to self, dont put small one on your...
1994 Ford Bronco 124,000 2012 Kia Sorento 82000 2015 Chevy Malibu 85000 This one is a company car, new 2018 Ford Fusion has already been ordered...
I was thinking maybe a bonfire at first!
for now, I came out of the elbow, and right into another adjustable elbow which I configured to step the pipe down the 1.25" to get it into the...
you need a small trailer
how long are your opening the bypass and air before opening the door?
you ladies sure do love your gloves!
I was so focused on trying to find a solution in the pipe its self that I didnt even consider cutting the flange its self! Man, I must really be...
it is likely just the way the picture is, and it might be slightly bent up from me fighting with it, or possibly a little wiggle room. The only...
no, you insert the pipe into the flange. I just saw that they make offset pipes. That might work if I can find one with a shallow offset. Most...