L48 More like work than play [ATTACH]
I just saw an alert from this thread. I actually forgot about it, but now I know what they look like, anyway. I removed the factory deflector,...
eatonpcat This is how it's done [ATTACH] Sorry bro. Just giving you some chit. The truck I owned before the Chevy was a 99 F350 and I loved it.
I retain a lot of water
:D
Looks like he made it back home without any assistance, tho :whistle:;)
Pm'ed
LOL. That's what Tim told me last time so I went back and got another load
I hear ya. I loaned out that 2 gallon jug this winter and ended up using one of the current no-spill models for a while. Doesn't work so well when...
Yep. 2/3 ash. 1/3 hard maple
Hoard on [ATTACH]
Is the Suzuki still doing well?
Some of us live a lot nearer than others, tho. Lollzzz
Hi Tom. Doing well down here
Definitely locked in
Worth looking into. Mine was maybe 3 years old the 1st time. Did it again last summer.
Agreed. I wonder how many expensive smokers were thrown away due to this. It's only a 5 minute fix
And compressed air
Your upright electric smoker...is it a fridge style that you access from the front? Similar to a Masterbuilt? If so, usually it's not the element,...
I'd be getting an 044 or 372 if I was gonna cut much that size. More funner. Kudos to the 42cc poulan