Spot on. That's the thing about psi. Doing this will change the si, but not the p. Only way to change the p is by adding vertical drop
Everything was pretty dry. Probably due to the air leak caused by the bad bearings taking out the seals. You'll need to listen to each saw once...
I was thinking that, too. Then I remembered where he's from. He'd have to remove it every year when it got cold
All you need to do is pull a siphon on the line for 10 seconds. Or roll the hose up and submerge it in the well so it fills with water and then...
Its all boxed up ready to head back. I thought I could get it back in the mail yesterday until I found this [MEDIA] No biggie. All new bearings,...
With these Honda engines, if you even tip the motor on an angle a little bit it'll dump excess fuel into the carburetor. Got to keep the gas...
Evening slackers
[MEDIA]
Menards (I think it was) had the DH 35 ton on black Friday for $799. I'd imagine a 20-25 ton model was only $599-699.
Noice
We went from illiberates in SoCal to the feasibility of raising guinea hens. :yes:
I have a 288xp I'd sell if interested. Pretty good saw for a mill
The recommended max bar length also is determined by the oiler. I don't think you'll be very satisfied milling with a sub 60cc saw. I'd go 70cc...
Hbd Jason
I haven't been into a 362. If the muffler is like a 361, they're probably a biatch to get into, but possible, none the less. There's probably a...
Sounds delish
What do you use for marinade? Any special secret sauce we should know about?
I always use USPS. No FedEx or ups drop off locations within 40 minutes of me.
Gotta stir the pot. Don't want anything burning on the bottom
Can't do it. Have other plans