Houghton and Hancock are basically built on hillsides separated by a lake in the middle. That much rain in a short time is a recipe for disaster....
*Note* Had to change the date to Sep 14-16
Gonna have another shindig this year. Lots of space for tents and rv's. I'll have softwood 20" and under and some maple, ash, and beech up to...
I'm good, dally. Watched the daughter kick some a$$ in softball. Then went and got some cherry ice ceam
Howdy how'sers
Don't usually have too many problems with chip clearance on a 16" bar
The brass elbow will twist if that will get it out of the way
We can get 5/4 × 6 composite up here for about $2,20 /foot. At 12" centers, 5/4 will be like a rock. Not a fan of 5/4 treated because of the ends...
I agree with Dan. .325 is more forgiving and won't bog as easily when the bar is buried. But higher rakers on the 3/8 026 chain can help...
It's for the primer bulb on newer saws. I believe it can be plugged off
:tears: :picard: :D
N Not sure on a 359, but most husky tank vents are held by a slight interference fit
I hear ya. I skidded 100 or so with mine the summer before we build our house. Up to 12" white poplar I could skid the whole tree. Just had to...
Well that surely smoked the belt......:eek:;)
Yeth
Need to adjust your video title, fellow Wolverine fan. One of those 661's is stuffed with bananas. The other with sausage
The main problem is on the mortar mixer. When not on the truck, the hitch is an inch off the ground. So it has to be lifted 18-20" or so to get...
For whatever reason, I can't share the link. Here's the guy I got them from. Price is a little higher now [ATTACH]
Check ebay. There was a guy with several new chains on there with a minimum bid of $150, buy it now was $200. Nobody else bid so I bought 2 for...
Elevation starts at the top of your water level in the well. Doesn't matter how high you siphon before you begin the fall