.062" solder...or lead wire...is it softer than normal solder? I ask because even with .035" electrical solder I always roll over tdc 10 times or...
Yeah man
Ha! We were typing at the same time. I wasn't trying to correct you.
I was told they're called choke cherries for a reason. Lol. Dad always told me not to eat them so I never did
Tekonsha is a brand I've had good luck with. Others may be fine too, but I've never seen a failure with these
If your plans change you're more than welcome up here
You're sure they came off the scrounge wood? Looks a lot like white poplar wood and red maple leaves
Yep I've used a few HLS coils for the 350 and they've been good. Hard to justify AM when you can find used oem for $15 delivered on the bay. Asian...
Walt just posted a vid on ope. Huztl 372 with 1 tank of fuel through it put a hurtin' on a 372 xtorq in 14ish" ash. An unscientific farmer Jones...
Czed Dave has 5 or 6 of them. He'll be along shortly to let you know what's good and what should be replaced
Dad had 2 F150 Platinums with the twin turbo v6 and got 14-15 mpg around home. Never got over 18 hwy. Must've been geared lower. I figured the...
Can't wait to hear the reviews of how well a 4 cyl diesel pulls a 16' trailer load of wood.
Maintenance may be twice the cost, but 1/4 as often in my experience
Upper Michigan, every year, 3 times per year. Home sweet home
Yep. They'll be here. Just a free bump in case somebody hadn't seen it yet. Barcroftb Are you gonna be able to swing up for a day or 3?
Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hello? This thing workin'?
That was going to be my recommendation. Just need a junkyard tire and some rope
I've noticed the same. Lots of uninfected trees up to 4" diameter