Waiting on parts still for Cole's 2149, so I opened up Clint's 361 and 2165. Gotta get some stock vids and tear into them this weekend.
Here is Nate's store. He's a member here fordf150 Performance Outdoor Equipment I'd get a Tsumura lightweight 24" bar in D009 mount and some...
I'm good. Hanging out watching tv. Gonna get back on some saws tomorrow
4 weeks til the gtg, you honkeys
Either I killed the thread or [ATTACH]
That stinks. Only about an hour and 15 north of me
Use them for wall or roof purlins
You, me, Dave, and the camper?
This is a t27 size torx head driver. It fits most fasteners on stihl, dolmar, and new huskies. T25 is smaller. T30 is larger I'm not saying it'll...
Might be able to tap a t25, 27, or 30 down into the rounded Allen head screw with a hammer
It's actually still legal to hunt with a bow from the 15th to 30th, but you have to wear orange. Guessing you knew that, tho :salute:
We have friends who owned a produce market. Every year when corn was getting ripe and he knew he couldn't sell it all, 4 of us would go fill half...
Those are industrial tires. They last longer than ag tires, but dont have quite the grip
I'm wondering if it's designed so that one of the duals can go flat and you can still use the trailer. Allows a guy to fix it in his spare time....
I'm about 3 hours north of Dennis. I'm in East Jordan
Most of the basics have been covered. There could be an air leak in one of many places, or the rings could be worn out, causing low compression....
Hoping to do a corn can muffler tomorrow afternoon....
Howdy folks. Half a day tomorrow and I'm done for the week.
Seems to me that the rafters on either side should be doubled, rather than the hanger between the 2. Why double a 32"L 2x8 rafter hanger when the...
I think some folks mixed up butternut, or white walnut, with bitternut hickory. The leaf arrangement does kinda look like butternut