It's called a Barkbuster. Fast as all get-out but dangerous as he!!
Nothing wrong with that!
True!
I think it'll work much better on a skidsteer with tracks. The ones with tires don't lift much without becoming front-heavy. By the time you fill...
Yessir
Not sure why yours is low on power. A 562 is arguably the fastest 60cc saw currently made, possibly only giving up the space to a dolmar 6100.
My gtg. East Jordan, MI. Sep 14-16
Lol. You said we surely weren't gonna noodle any either. Armbru84 and I are noodling fools when it comes to the really big stuff
I'm just hacking on ya. Thought I'd involve some firewooding for the Hoarders here, instead of only the traditional cookie cutting we see at some...
Uhh. No lol. Barely need to split any of it
I'll take "I have no idea what you're talking about" for $1000, Alex Lol. I'd imagine so
I believe the weight is similar to an 036. Just didn't wanna throw it out there without being certain
You better. I have dead standing elm for you to fell and buck with your 261 lol.
I don't believe so. 565 should be only a couple ounces lighter than the 572. The 462 is1.5 to 2 lbs lighter. Can't remember the exact weight, but...
I'll get into it this coming weekend and let you know
Doing good here. Back to work tomorrow. You must be starting back up soon?
Cool. I won't have to drag out any logs if you're bringing them all:p
Tick tock....... Less than 4 weeks
Where? When? Cole's is. I'm sure we'll play with everything at the gtg. Should have yours so it'll run on the muffler
Also, when noodling, lift the powerhead a couple inches higher than the bar tip. The noodles won't be so long and won't clog so soon. It also...