Mine has 136,00 miles and is still on the original everything except the transmission valve body upgrade and new ball joints 10,000 miles ago. My...
Nice 55 rancher! My dad had a 55 and I loved it. Wish he would have never sold it.
I was washing my 04 Ram Cummins on Sunday and looking at the rust bubble over the fender and I had a quick fleeting thought of a new truck...........
How did that turn out? I was thinking all the airflow would dry it out some?
Mmmmm that looks good! How do you like the weber bullet? I have always wanted to try one.
They might actually get me to eat there if they were offering fresh locally grown deer burgers :thumbs:
My wife would consider you normal. She shoots with me all the time and loves it. She also has her concealed carry permit and 3 of her own pistols...
We don't really have any problems with anything sticking but scrambled eggs and pancakes seem much easier to do on the porcelain coated cast iron...
Gun control doesn't need to be political I mean isn't this what we are talking about? [ATTACH] Here is an example of my gun control! [ATTACH]
I can't even get my four wheel drive tractor up the hill to the top of the ridge right now. I tried 2 days ago and left ruts 8 inches deep. I even...
Awesome!
You can't touch or drink the water which includes no washing clothes so the only thing you can do with it is flush your toilet. The city of...
Your place looks awesome I love it! I was about their age when I got my first bow and loved to shoot it!
Spent the afternoon picking up and delivering supplies to our church to help with the water relief efforts in WV caused by the chemical spill. It...
That does stink! I hope they work with you or just take it back without any hassle. Really nice looking truck though sorry it isn't working out....
Same here, All of our cooking pots and pans are cast iron and I only use metal spatulas. We have two porcelain coated cast iron pots and one...
It was a blast working with the horses! Don't get me wrong we had tractors but in the winter things would slow down a bit and we worked the team a...