I really like burning pine in the early part of the burn season, and whenever I want to burn coals down. I know alot of people say it burns up to...
Temps were in the teens last night and low 30's today and the last reload was 18hrs ago so I would say I'm doing fine lol
LOL, That hearth sure does cycle through some stoves.
Wish I lived closer I would love to help out! Awesome to see you guys doing this!
We slept on a Tempurpedic at a relatives house and it was the best night's sleep I have ever had.
Well we went and tried out a few and we are definitely leaning towards the memory foam just not sure which one yet.......
All I had in the trap this morning was our cat........but I did have tons of pics of the coons after the cat got himself trapped in the trap. I...
We are definitely looking for a firm foam type mattress that conforms. Oh, trust me I know what you are talking about. Ours is ten years old and...
Great score can't wait to see the pictures.
Very nice setup!
Looks good! Always nice to check a chore off the list! How many cords do you go through in a winter?
Very nice! Looks like a great day to cut.
That really stinks! I hate stacking the first time let alone a second
Looks like a fun project
I haven't found any yet :(
Anyone have Tempurpedic and if so how do you like it or what do you recommend? Our mattress is shot at this point and we are looking for a new...
A few of my recent ones. I set up a trap tonight to see if I can get rid of some of the coons. Hope I have one in the morning....
Not hardly, It's just a TC Omega 50 cal. Best I can figure it's an illusion as I was standing down hill from the deer and it was up the hill from...
Before, but the picture doesn't do the deer justice as it was pretty big. Easily the second largest doe I have shot and the first largest was 180...
This one tasted great! This doe was 176 pounds and tasted awesome! [ATTACH]