Holy crap, someone was looking out for that guy! There is no way he should be alive right now.
Looking good, excited to see how you like it when it's done!
Looks like a lot of buts to me! Great job
Lol, how did I know this thread was going to take a twist just from the title....
Nice load of firewood you got there great job
Sweet, looks like a nice day to cut
Thanks for asking, it's doing much better now. Hadn't been to the chiropractor for about three months and he was on vacation for two weeks at...
Gorgeous pictures!
Yeah I am not having much luck this time around. I have caught everything but the coons so far and the kicker is the coons are on the trail cam...
That is absolutely awesome! Great job
Looks like they are doing ok. That will be nice to have some oak trees on the property!
Interesting evening tonight....... I had a skunk in the live trap and he wasn't real happy. Tried to set him free but he was getting pretty agitated.
Man that is quite the saw! Never run one of those bad boys before but I'm guessing it screams with that much displacement.
It can be tough to split and retains a lot of water until you get it split. If you cut it in the summer and let it sit in rounds for a long time...
Excellent deal! Congrats on that score!
Gotcha, I never tried one of the chip boxes maybe I will have to give one a shot. How long does it usually smoke and what size box are you using?
I have made jerky from beef and venison but make sure that whichever you choose to make it from is lean with no to little fat on it as fat in...
Yup, that's a pile of chips :thumbs: Ok so I gotta ask why chips? I have much better luck with chunks as the chips off all off gas to quick. I...
Nice score on the pans and the stove! Twenty dollars for all those pans was one heck of a deal!
Dad used to get the same sound knock on his chevy that's being described here. The mechanic who we were friends with told him not to waste his...