O my gosh I laughed so hard my sides hurt and I was crying....:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That was awesome!:thumbs:
Nice high quality btu's there!
Mmmmmm Cherry, I love cherry wood. Takes me twice as long to split as other woods though because I have to smell every split......lol
This is gonna be an awesome thread! Make sure you post tons of pics I can't wait to see this!
Man I wish I was allowed to buy as many saws as you all...... :D Seriously though that is an awesome looking bunch of saws you have there! Congrats
If you can get a Harbor Freight Predator engine to mate up then by all means put one on! They are one HECK of an engine. I put one on my Troy Bilt...
I ran my 28" bar in some 24" hardwood and it didn't struggle
That's funny
Awesome, way to go!
Yup, it sure is. I put that in a few years ago to cut down on the mess in the house and I love it. Actually I'm pretty sure my wife like it better...
Brought in 2.5 bucket loads of wood today so I should be good for the next week or more. It was great that the ground was frozen and I could use...
I was going to try the Rutland furnace cement but found this stuff called gasket cement. Anyhow its fairly thin and I was able to slip the tip...
Mike that is some serious tool storage and I love it! In fact I might just be jealous!
After the basketball games today I am going to run in town and get some gasket cement or high temp silicone and try putting just a little bit on...
Yeah, I am going to have to try to patch it up somehow as I really can't shut it down right now. Figures that this happens going into a cold spell...
With the VC dutchwest if the cat was lit off there was no smoke. Browningbar, I think the difference is the dutchwest cat is right in the top of...
Wasn't sure if I should laugh or boo......:D
This morning I was reloading the stove and afterwards the door was acting like it didn't want to shut. Got to looking around and realized a 4 inch...
Glad you were able to get it fixed cheaply!
Totally agree!