We got about 4 inches last night. Just got back in from plowing our drive and then I went on down the road and plowed an older couples drive for them.
Sorry to hear that, if I lived closer I would come over and do it for you!
AND the most awesome reason to put studs on a diesel are so you can raise the boost pressure! If anything ever has to be done to my truck where...
Only ones I have used have been my hands.....lol We used to whack their head off dip them in boiling water and pluck away....... That is one thing...
So far so good! Seems to be holding the gasket great so I'm going to let it go as long as possible. Ideally to put the new gasket on I would like...
Very nice saw! I'm sure you will love it! 32:1 seems like a pretty rich mixture wonder if it will foul plugs ?
I thought about trying to rig a winch up to one for pulling logs out of areas I couldn't get my tractor. The possibilities are endless especially...
I have no idea how mastermech set up the oiler on my 460 but my my chain seems to have enough oil. Wonder if yours partially plugged or something.
I have been wanting one of those hitches for awhile. I told myself I wouldn't buy any attachments until the tractor was paid off though. One more...
We are making chicken wings and pizza for the pats game today. I don't even like any of the teams but hey I am always up for good food and football!
Yeah it sucked, took all day to get the house heat soaked again. When I walked down the stairs and saw my door wide open the first thing I thought...
Been there done that! Dont know ic you read my post but My front door blew open about a week ago when it was -11 outside. I woke up to a house...
Gotcha, obviously I don't know my BMW's that well
The BMW, due to the mass of that ginormous heavy block of an engine. Maybe its just a southeastern Ohio term
Is that one of the bikes they referred to as the flying brick?
Wait a minute...... Would that work on my 272XP that I haven't been able to find a tank vent for?
I have a Dolmar dealer about 3 miles from my house and I have never been in there. I really know nothing about them and have never seen another...
Well I watch this site frequently for saws I may be interested in and it paid off on the 460 that MM was selling. Of all the different saws I have...
Don't tempt me to sell my 450..... I have already been contemplating doing it for awhile now just to try out some different saws. I basically do...
Awesome to hear that! I will bet the dealership isn't sharing in our excitement of it being fixed :rofl: :lol: