You have a great wife and its awesome to see you both being willing to help each other out. This is the way more marriages need to be!
If it's not wet snow it shouldn't have an issue. I have blown my whole driveway off before with light fluffy snow and it worked great. By the way...
Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy yourself! That's a great list of saws you have in your signature!
Haha I love how you threw in ordered another computer like its an everyday occurrence. Congrats on the new puter!
Love the pictures! Will the brook freeze over with the cold weather headed your way?
What size screen are you looking for? To be honest I wouldn't go to far overboard as any new LCD or Led capable of 720P is going to give you a...
Anyone seen Pallet Pete today? Seemed like he wasn't doing well yesterday hoping he's ok?
Yuck, kitchens aren't cheap
I know i dont own a Blaze King but some things are still applicable not matter what stove you own. Interested to see the pictures. Also is it...
What type of furnace? I designed and installed HVAC systems for years before changing professions but i still install and service a bunch of them...
My wife and I went for an hour hike today to enjoy what was left of the snow. Here are a few pics of the property at my parents. [ATTACH]...
I smoke all the time did pulled pork which was on for 16 hours and it was in the low 20's that day. My smoker is one of the kamado style smokers...
Me to I have had this craving to tear apart saws, rip mufflers off and Dremel anything that is orange or white
That's really cool! Thanks for sharing that picture.
Yeah it gets on my nerves to! Nothing worse than some punk fogging you out at a red light. The cops around here have started writing tickets for...
I learn something new everyday about modified saws! Thanks MM, its one of the great things about this forum.
I don't really like them on a daily driver truck and would never have them on mine but with those pulling trucks they need enough of a pipe to...
They may be but it's pretty awesome to hear them whistle at 70 to 100 psi! :thumbs::D This is video of the one of the only diesel mechanics I...
Welcome to the forums!
Awesome, I wanted to get out and cut yesterday but alas kids basketball games and kids bday parties kept me from firing up the saws.