the log it came out of was already down in the woods. Couple friends and I were clearing trails on his property and I was keeping the wood. Not...
That's genius they would not know if you were talking about about the landowner or an actual dog....... :rofl: :lol:
I was thinking it might be time to plant some land mines but if they set one off and blew themselves to itsy bitsy pieces it would be a shame if...
Keep on rubbing it in :p
I hadn't got any more notifications for this one either.....lol Let us know if you need any more help. Glad it's working for you now.
Words can't even begin to describe how mad I would be or what I would want to do to someone who stole my firewood! Thing is its not like you can...
I am done with this weather! I have plenty of wood but man we are blowing through it with these temps! I actually started letting the house temps...
In retrospect this piece should have been split before going in the stacks but what the heck it seems to fit ok and burnt great! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Scotty, I love the look of that mantel and all the goodies hanging on it! Great job dude! I will tell you what I have been really thinking hard...
You and me both!
It's 8° and falling....... got the stove loaded with Oak and Hickory and the house temp is 73°
I should add I never hurt him...... My buddy came over and picked him up to let him loose at his house. He has coon dog pups and wants raccoons...
Sure can, kind of embarrassed though cause its been two years and I never put up the J channel to hide the cut edges of the siding.......:eek:...
Very nice wood rack setup! I don't know how you keep everything so clean....... It seriously looks like,you could eat off the floor under the wood...
:rofl: :lol:
I honestly hate melting snow unless its spring time outside. Nice picture though!
Ahhhh the joys of a stove......
Beer..... I need a beer ! That's it I'm headed to get an A&W in the fridge.
I don't know but just this afternoon we hit 350 members
Well after catching a cat, a skunk, and two squirrels I finally caught one of the three raccoons. [ATTACH]