I would be ready to winterize the house and move south for the winter. How do you have time to sleep?
It sure wasn't me complaining about it! I don't mind a regular winter but this has been nuts so far
Fr the first time I broke down and shoveled out some coals........ Didn't know what else to do the house was loosing temp fast trying to burn it...
For the first time since I have been in this house I feel like I am fighting a loosing battle. It was supposed to go down to 9 degrees here last...
If he is at all interested in HVAC I would tell him to go that way with it. The work is a lot more steady and there is almost always a demand for...
Wow you got me beat! That's a bunch of wood!
Yeah that's the one. So far it seems good cant wait to fire it up.
This might be the first saw I do a muffler mod on as I have read that it really helps them. Not sure about it being finicky yet but will find out....
I have lived in this part of ohio since I was 8 and I really only remember one other year that we sustained such long spells of cold temps. We are...
Wow that quote was good for a laugh :rofl: :lol:
Man these temps have been ridiculous. I burned through 1.5-2 bucket loads (kubota bx2360) of wood since Monday night and have been running the...
Thanks I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it someday. I keep looking at the the new 550 really hard. It looks and sounds like a great...
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the forum!
Man do I have me some saw envy! That's an awesome looking saw congrats!
Nope it's not some 90cc work horse but I have been watching for a decent top handle saw at what I would call a decent price for a while now....
Nice Saw! :drool: Nice stack of firewood also! Did I mention that's a nice saw!:D
I'm pretty sure I have burned more wood than you have at this point!
Planning on bringing my wife and leaving the kids at home..... Are wives allowed and is anyone else bringing their wife? If my wife comes she wont...
Welcome to the forums! Glad you like it