Picture out if my back door in between wind gusts. [ATTACH]
Yeah it's still blowing hard down here right now. I'm sitting here and the snow is blowing so hard off my garage roof that I can't see out past...
Pete, is it snowing? It's still pretty windy here and we got about 2" with another 4" on the way.
Looks awesome!!
Absolutely Awesome!
I wondered about that but I thought maybe that was the urinal when you were playing pool or something, who am I to judge....... :drunk::rofl:...
We have some long steel cables and a Ford 861 Power Master that we hook to the trees and put tension on. I wont lay into them unless I know which...
A lot of that stuff is on some pretty steep hills so it's gonna have to be dry to get to it so it might be this summer. One way or another it's...
Just about every tree in those pictures is either red or white oak. I also have a HUGE pine that I didn;t take pictures of that's down though and...
Wow, that is some overkill on normal days but I'm sure it comes in times like this. :thumbs: I'm heating 2.5-3 times more than that so you can...
Ahhhh, That is a nice one!
Yup, that's the same crap we have had here must be headed your way. The snow is starting tonight and supposed to continue through Sunday. Doesn't...
Not sure what your location is but it's the same here they were saying it would hit 20 today but so far we are holding tight at 13 with some...
Any info you could provide or point me towards as far as the muffler mod you are talking about would be appreciated. Really thinking hard about...
Lol, Hope I didn't beat you to it. I can't wait to try it out but I can't get motivated to cut wood with -10 windchills. Guess I'm a wimp lol
Looks like you have some work ahead of you! Does the johnsered run?
I can take 20's and teens all day...... I have problems when it never gets above 10 all day and goes negative at night for days on end. My...
I don't have a big old smokey and in this weather where the high is never above 10 degrees I can easily push 6-9 cubic foot of wood through my...
Top that blew out [ATTACH] Tree #7 Blew the top out [ATTACH] Tree #8 Blow down that is slightly hung up. Hoping this one comes down by...
Took a walk through Dad's property and here are a few trees that need to be dealt with this year. Probably have about double this amount but if I...