I don't think I have seen his. Maybe Stinny can grace us with some pictures.
I also forgot to mention that it only cost me a box of screws to build this. I had a load of 2x kindling delivered last year before winter. It...
Yes and I'm "particular" about length. So by the time you mark a bunch of branches for length and then cut. This thing is really seems like it's...
It's going to be used for small branches. As I will be loading by hand and the size of the trailer probably wouldn't stand up to larger log size....
You be amazed how much easier it makes your life. You'll have to think of new ways to do things but they will be much easier on the body. :thumbs:
Well I thought maybe it would help clear the pieces from the rack after the cuts but I was wrong. They stay wedged in there pretty good so I have...
It should be removable in two pieces. Haven't tried it yet as I built it on the trailer to start. That way I don't lose a trailer and should be...
Well the girlfriend went out last night with one of her friends. So I spent the evening in the garage. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finished the...
Look into getting a Chrysler maximum care service contract . When buying a new Chrysler your can get one and it makes the factory warranty last...
What extended warranty if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you so much. Kinda what I figured. Maybe some heat from a torch might help free them up?
What is the procedure for replacing the hinge pins. Ive got a Schrader stove that needs new pins and holes. Just wondering how it is usually...
Me and the girlfriend have been staying in a cabin outside of pigeon forge this last week. Tonight being our last night here. Thanks for the...
Yeah I don't really see why it wouldn't run. Replace a few parts and get back to cutting.
Yeah we actually go to South Bend to go grocery shopping usually. I see you're quite I ways up there actually. Looks like you're far enough...
Where about are you located? I'm in Buchanan.
My parents have done this for years. It's the closest thing to fresh in the middle of winter. They used one like this to cut it off. Blade was...
I would suggest some sort of air holes underneath to feed the fire. Don't know if it's really needed or not.
These where just a few laying around the driveway that looked good. The squirrels are starting to eat them that's how most are getting on the...
Well the acorns around here are starting to plump up. I have a few pictures if anyone can ID types and how I would love to learn....