Sounds just like my house. Did leaves this last weekend then 2 weeks before that. Blew driveway off tonight by flashlight.
Well not much wood getting happened Sunday. Heck the rack didn't even get set up. Plus the yard looks worse than I started. [ATTACH]
And if you wanted a big beard like a lumber jack just take these pills. :headbang: Men's Health Life
This was my first thought. Then how would you walk in the woods with them. Then how fake this world has really become. Was it like this in...
I'm just going to leave this here. Saw this as I scrolled through Facebook.[ATTACH]
Ralphie Boy Is there somewhere that this technique is better explained or showed. I think I know what you're talking about but not sure. Not...
I see a wild boar. The way the rest legs angle out, shape of the ears, tail. Rear legs don't really look like they are covered in hair. Just the...
The other half is pretty big. I'll have to get a tape around it and get a number. If it comes down naturally it'll go in an 80ft ravine. The...
Got leaves off the driveway. And started blowing some of the yard. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Before that i cleared a couple bushes to extend my firewood...
Property right next door to me on the south. Neighbor said I could cut anything that's down. It's a small lot about 2 acre but all wooded. Large...
I think you should use a chainsaw instead of an axe. Would be safer. Sorry man. Can't believe no one said anything sooner.
This is the area you have to worry about contacting to cause kickback. [ATTACH]
Oh ok. It's a toss up on your part weather it's worth the risk or not. I personally would want to make a few short trips first to build my...
How far are you going to be towing it when fully loaded?
That is what I was thinking, them blowing smoke. Your description sounds much more believable. Thank you for chiming in.
This looks like white oak to me also.
Judging by the insect track marks under the bark on picture 3. My guess is still elm.
Kinda looks like elm. Any other bark pictures? Maybe not covered in dirt? Maybe an end grain picture also.
Nice!! :yes: Would think that should burn just fine this winter. Save it for the really cold nights.
Yes you should have. This will be my first year burning locust. Mine was standing dead and css early this spring.